Thursday, April 26, 2007

1st Post!!

Well, I've decided to start a blog. I don't imagine that I will have anything earth shattering to tell you (those that will eventually see this), but hopefully it will help me keep in touch with ll of my family memebers out there.

I haven't quite decided on the format for how I want to layout these posts, so I will probably ramble on at first.

Items of Note:
  • I have created a website for our expectant son, who is due within the next week or so. The site is http://edwinbradleyhall.googlepages.com/home
  • Edwin also has an email address that friends and family can send email to for Edwin to see when he gets older.
  • Patricia and I are both excited and nervous about the birth of Edwin. He wil be our first child and there are a lot of unknowns, but we should be able to work through them.

I think that is all for now. Hope to talk to you all soon.

-Matt

No comments: